202Reminder: Boston Area TUG meets NEXT Saturday at NEHGS in Boston

  • Edward A. Feustel
    Sep 12, 2008
      We will meet at NEHGS from a week from tomorrow on
      Saturday, September 20 from 1-4 PM.

      Phil Steeves will give a presentation on his use of the VCF program.
      He was able to successfully combine multiple VCF reports on one
      VERY LARGE chart. This enabled him to add family groups, famous
      relatives, etc.

      In the remaining time we will review exhibits
      and then workshop on that topic.

      Have you done a video exhibit? An audio exhibit?
      A slide show using the exhibits? Have you experimented
      with pictures - scanned and direct from a digital camera?
      Have you incorporated them in charts, printed work or using
      Second Site? What tools have you used to do these things?
      What have you found that has helped you do them?

      Hoping to see you there

      Thanks,
      Ed Feustel
      (603)298-5716