Re: [BossBr] mov track?

  • Hook
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 3:23 PM
      No, you can only play 1 v-track at a time. You could however bounce the 2 guitar tracks to 1 track(mono) or 2 tracks(stereo). I would bounce then to 7/8 and pan them each a bit apart to avoid any muddiness, then your only taking up one fader for your mix.

      This is regarding the Boss Br900...
      Let's say I have a rhythm guitar on track 1...
      Let's say I have a second guitar on track two...
      I've learned how to MOV info from one track to the other, but it replaces the original, let's say MOV track 1 to track 2, hoping to double the guitar. I've found that it will move the guitar sound, but it also replaces the guitar on track 2. I'm still reading the manual, but is there a way to get both tracks to play on top of each other on "one" track?

      TODAY(Beta) Powered by Yahoo!

      Weight loss leads to sleek makeover

      Privacy Policy