Micro BR 80 rhythm patterns

  • denngo1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      OK, trying to figure out how to create a rhythm pattern following the directions starting on p69. When I try to insert a new (or 2nd) pattern, it defaults to the first bar, rather than where I want it to go. The instructions aren't that clear. What step am I missing to get this to go where I want it to? Thx in advance.
    • Christopher Arndt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        On 02.01.12 04:57, denngo1 wrote:
        > OK, trying to figure out how to create a rhythm pattern following the
        > directions starting on p69. When I try to insert a new (or 2nd) pattern,
        > it defaults to the first bar, rather than where I want it to go. The
        > instructions aren't that clear. What step am I missing to get this to go
        > where I want it to? Thx in advance.

        I don't have a BR-80 but the manual states that as the first step when
        inserting a pattern, you have to use the left/right cursor buttons to
        select the location (shown in the measure "ruler" at the top of the
        screen) *before which* you want to insert a measure.

        Are you saying that this isn't working as described in the manual?

        Chris
      • denngo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          My bad. I wasn't using the right "sequence of events" if you will. Got it now. Thanks.