Boss Br-8 track / volume problem

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Hello all , I just recently took out my old br-8 which I have not used in a couple of years with the plans of putting some of my old tracks onto Pro tools . The problem I'm having is that the track 5 slider is controlling the track 1 volume . I remembering undoing that a long time ago but forgot how . If anyone could refresh my memory it would be greatly appreciated .
      Thanks