converter link

  • apachelore2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      I have a new computer need to reload the Boss converter link. The 64 link I had before isn't working...help?
      I'm needing to transfer songs from my BR900 to my hardrive, then convert them from wavs to mp3s...thanks
    • Christopher Arndt
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
        Am 01.04.2010 02:01, schrieb apachelore2000:
        > I have a new computer need to reload the Boss converter link. The 64
        > link I had before isn't working...help?
        > I'm needing to transfer songs from my BR900 to my hardrive, then convert
        > them from wavs to mp3s...thanks

        Seems like http://64guitars.bossbr.net/ is down. From what is written on
        the page, already since the start of March :(

        Here's the link to the page fro the BR Wave Converter from Roland US:

        http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=699

        P.S. Next time, why don't you just google for "BR Wave Converter"
        yourself? Just a crazy idea... ;)

        Chris
      • sixtyfourguitars
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
          --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Arndt <chris.arndt@...> wrote:

          > Seems like http://64guitars.bossbr.net/ is down. From what is written on
          > the page, already since the start of March :(

          Moved to http://songcrafters.org/64guitars/BR/ .  Please update your bookmarks.

        • Joseph Gerard
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2010
            Why don't I just google myself? I guess I seek Boss questions and answers from the Boss group subsequent to the manual. I use google every day, but it "didn't strike me:" this time...odd!!!!
            This also keeps me connected at least. The Boss group isn't communing much these days. I will seek and be self-sufficient more, and if I still seek help, the Boss knows all. thanks