Re: upgrade from BR864 to BR900-CD?

  • meatballfulton
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2010
      --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, "steamfurnace52" <steamfurnace52@...> wrote:

      > I am contemplating upgrading my BR864 to the BR900-CD

      I did exactly that a few years ago. I got a refurbished 900 for $325 and sold my 864 for $150. I really wanted the dual mike ins as well as the other things you mentioned. I never use the CD burner.

      Prices on digital multitrackers are really low on the used market. $200 is top dollar these days for an 864.
    • steamfurnace52
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2010
        --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, "meatballfulton" <hubcapbrian@...> wrote:

        > --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, "steamfurnace52" <steamfurnace52@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I am contemplating upgrading my BR864 to the BR900-CD
        >
        > I did exactly that a few years ago. I got a refurbished 900 for $325 and sold my 864 for $150. I really wanted the dual mike ins as well as the other things you mentioned. I never use the CD burner.
        >
        > Prices on digital multitrackers are really low on the used market. $200 is top dollar these days for an 864.

        Thanks; I have been keeping an eye on eBay for the 900. I may pull the trigger on one in the next few days.