track help please

  • comethedawn1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hello
      Is there a way to take a part of a V track and paste it to a part on
      another track?
      Or say I have recorded a rhythm track on which I played some lead; can
      I take just the lead part out and use it on another track?
      Sorry I'm new to all this and finding the manual hard work.
      With thanks
      Andy
    • sixtyfourguitars
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, "comethedawn1" <comethedawn1@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to take a part of a V track and paste it to a part on
        > another track?
        > Or say I have recorded a rhythm track on which I played some lead; can
        > I take just the lead part out and use it on another track?

        Certainly. Just follow the procedure for Copying Data (Track Copy)
        beginning on page 75 of the BR-600 manual. You need to specify the
        start and end positions of the part you want to copy, and the start
        position of the destination. These positions can be specified by
        Measure and Beat, or by Time. Alternatively, you can setup an A/B
        Repeat (page 58) and copy that section.

        You can also Move data in a similar manner. The difference is that
        Move erases the original data. Copy does not.

        You might find this page helpful:

        http://support.rolandus.com/helpdesk/index.php?HD_ID=104603

        - 64Guitars
        http://www.geocities.com/sixtyfourguitars/BossBr/
      • comethedawn1
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          Thank you.
          You are being a great help to me
          I have another question about bouncing to follow :-)