Re: Lost data...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks! I'll check it out.

      Frank

      --- In BossBr@yahoogroups.com, Bob Sowden <r_sowden@...> wrote:

      > I used a free tool called Pandora Recovery that I found on CNET's
      Download.com site. I was able to recover several deleted photos off
      an SD card.

      > Bob

      the contents of those files, so it's not necessarily an indication
      that this program will be able to recover your files. Check around
      the internet. There may be other data recovery programs that will do
      the job for less money, or maybe even free. Or, if you happen to have
      a copy of Norton Utilities, PC Tools, or something similar, it might
      do the job too.

      > The main file you need to recover is TAKE_DAT.BR0 which contains
      the audio track data. Without it, the other files won't be much use.