Need phone communication and contacts for hands on info to assist divided family

  • Tommy Escarcega
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Plesae have someone call me . My computer time is limited . Im in the process of developing a project to assist women in California department of corrections custody and would like to explore resourcces to include advocacy for undocumented and other immigration status(S) of these p[risoners and parolees. I myself am chicana originally from El Paso Texas and have witnessed and continue to witness abuse indiferrence and injustice to my people.

      Do you Yahoo!?