Fw: Take action now! remind the President that his Sanctity

  • Norma J. F. Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      (If anyone can tell me why this is coming over as an attachment, I'd sure appreciate it. I'm sending it in the body of the e mail,
      not as an attachment.)

      Take action now! Send an email to President Bush, urging him to live up to his own call for the preservation of life. Call for a
      moratorium on the death penalty today! Click the link below or paste it directly into your browser.
      http://www.capwiz.com/moratorium/issues/alert/?alertid=1244326&type=PR