Act Now to Stop the Discriminatory INS Special Registration Program

  • gbegley@umail.ucsb.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      This week, the INS detained hundreds of Iranian and
      Arabic men and boys who voluntarily reported to the
      INS to be fingerprinted, photographed and interrogated
      by a December 16 deadline set by the INS. Congresswoman
      Jane Harman lodged a complaint with the INS stating,
      "That arrest and detention occurred when these individuals
      were voluntarily complying with a Justice Department
      registration order is arguably legal entrapment...I
      fear that an even more serious consequence of INS'
      actions is to set back our nation's fight against terrorism."
      Help stop this discriminatory, counterproductive program.

      Visit this site:

      http://ga1.org/campaign/ins_specialregistration?rk=D11S1lp1S1ziW