Fwd: [nbrhd] Posada at the Border

  • mslhays@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2002
      I hope the following will be of interest to everyone on this list.
      Lindy :-)

      Subj:[nbrhd] Posada at the Border
      Date:12/11/2002 1:09:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
      From:    jdequattro@... (Jo'Ann De Quattro)
      To:    nbrhd@yahoogroups.com

      9th Annual Posada at the Border - La Posada Sin Fronteras participants maintain the centuries-old posada tradition of hospitality by gathering at the border fence to celebrate the strong cultural, religious, economic and social bonds that connect the communities of San Diego and Tijuana.

      Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 3:00 - 6:00 PM
      Border Field State Park - San Ysidro
      Dress warmly
      Free parking

      If you wish to carpool from Neighborhood Church, please call the Outreach Office by Friday, 12-13 at noon.

      We will leave NC at 12:00 noon on Saturday. It will be after 9:00pm when we return.

      Jo'Ann De Quattro
      Justice Outreach
      Neighborhood Church
      301 North Orange Grove Blvd
      Pasadena CA 91103
      626-449-3470  vm 18
      jdequattro@...

      This is an independent group and is open to anyone interested in a free discussion of religion, philosophy and social issues of the day.  While it was established in the summer of 2000 by a group of Unitarian Universalists there is no affiliation with any organized church or denomination.