the Native American way of life...

  • Jose Martinez, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002

      ...with love and respect, from the person that cares about you all very much, and hopes you are all doing very good. read over this, and hopefully you can apply this to your own ways. peace out, and serve the movement "by any means necessary". ------------------cha's chejoser (and i still love my two lil babies)

      THE TEN INDIAN COMMANDMENTS!

      1. Treat the Earth and all that dwell thereon with respect!
      2. Remain close to the Great Spirit
      3. Show great respect for your fellow beings
      4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind!
      5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
      6. Do what you know to be right
      7. Look after the well-being of mind and body
      8 Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
      9. Be truthful and honest at all times
      10. Take full responsiblity for your actions.....

      Sitting Bull.

      Sitting Bull, Chief
      Hunkpapa Sioux
      (1831-1890)
      "We want no white person or persons here. The Black Hills belong to me. If the whites try to take them, I will fight."

      the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*