ProLibertad Fund-raisers

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is calling on all our friends, allies and
      supporters to join us for our Annual Holiday Party!!

      Celebrate with us the freedom of Jose Solis Jordan, and many of the Vieques
      Political Prisoners!!

      COME AND ENJOY OUR FOOD, MUSIC AND FRIENDSHIP!!

      Saturday December 7th, 2002 at 7pm
      The Brecht Forum 122 w27th St. 10th fl.
      (between 6th-7th Avenues)

      PROLIBERTAD HOLIDAY PARTY!! JOIN OUR HOLIDAY PARTY!! CELEBRATE THE RELEASE
      OFJOSE SOLIS JORDAN!!

      � WIN A A TRAVEL VOUCHER!!
      � SALSA MUSIC!!
      � DELICIOUS LATIN FOOD!!
      � DANCING!!
      � AUCTIONS AND RAFFLES (Pasteles, Vieques Poster, Wine and OTHER PRIZES)!!

      Contribute to the Puerto Rican Political Prisoners� Holiday Gift!!Write
      Holiday Greeting Cards to the Prisoners!!

      http://ProLibertadWeb.tripod.com

      ProLibertad Freedom Campaign!!

      Saturday January 4th, 2003 At 6:30pm
      St. Mary's Church 521 W126th St.
      (between Broadway and Amsterdam Avenue)

      Invited Poets, OPEN MIC, Music, Good Food, PLUS MORE!!
      ALL OF THIS FOR JUST A $10 DONATION

      The Puerto Rican Political Prisoners and Prisoners of War are imprisoned for
      struggling (or in some cases simply supporting) Puerto Rican Independence
      from the U.S.

      The Cuban Political Prisoners are imprisoned for defending Cuba by
      infiltrating terrorist organizations based in the U.S.

      For more information call 718-601-4751

      CUBA UPDATE
      December 4th, New York City
      Organized by IFCO/Pastors For Peace

      A speaker from the CUBAN MISSION TO THE UNITED UNIONS will talk on new
      developments in Cuba.

      *****

      WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2002 6PM
      7 West 55th Street, corner of 5th Avenue

      For more information contact IFCO/Pastors For Peace at
      (212)926-5757 or ifco@... or www.ifconews.org