Doo Dah for Peace

  • will yeager
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2002
      This Years Doo Dah Parade Theme is Doo Dah for Peace!!

      The Green Party has been invited to the Parade!!!

      How we participate is in discussion currently. If there is enough interest
      to have a Green Party unit in the Doo Dah Parade then we will request to
      join the parade as a unit. The Doo Dah Parade is on Sunday, November 24th
      starting at 11:30. There would be plenty of time to make it to the LA
      County Council Meeting at 4PM.

      A decision based upon responses will be made on Monday November 18 at 12
      Noon. Please send an email in response if you are willing to come to the
      Doo Dah Parade on Nov. 24 wearing your Green Party T-shirts and marching
      with the various Green Party Banner. This is a great opportunity for the
      Green Party to gain national exposure and keep the momentum going from this
      November's elections. Having several Green Party Locals with their banners
      and lots of Greens would be great.

      Please send emails to: Willyeager@... to indicate that you will come
      to the Doo Dah Parade.

      Please Forward this email to other greens and locals to provide them with
      this opportunity as well.