Educational Access for Immigrant Students

  • gbegley@umail.ucsb.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
      Hi. I know you believe that all students, regardless
      of immigration status, should have the opportunity
      to achieve their full potential through higher education.
      The DREAM Act would give tens of thousands of students
      access to in-state tuition rates and would help them
      achieve legal resident status. Support this critical
      legislation now by clicking the link below.

      http://ga1.org/campaign/dreamact?rk=Hd1S1lp1zpz5W

      ***********************************
      Powered by GetActive Software, Inc.
      The Leader in Online Campaigns
      http://www.getactive.com
      ***********************************
    • gbegley@umail.ucsb.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2003
        Hi. I know you believe that all students, regardless of
        immigration status, should have the opportunity to achieve their
        full potential through higher education. The DREAM Act would
        give thousands of students access to in-state tuition rates and
        would help them achieve legal resident status. This critical
        legislation will be heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee this
        coming Thursday, October 16th. Please urge Senator Feinstein to
        take a strong stand for California by clicking the link below.

        http://ga1.org/campaign/DREAM_Oct2003?rk=D71S1lp1u1qFW