Documentary on Prison Indst Cmplx

  • asugreenparty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hello everyone,
      Since Caroline is out of town yet, I am sending out a heads up about
      an
      important event coming up next Tuesday evening, August 6th, from 7:00
      9:00 PM. It's the Tucson screening of "Corrections: A Documentary,"
      be shown at Centro Digna #135, 842 S. 6th Ave. Meet film artist
      Ashley
      Hunt and hear how two local groups are challenging racism and the
      criminal justice system.

      A donation of $5-$25 will help send a member from SWARM and AZ Prison
      Moratorium Coalition to the Detention Watch Network conference in
      Washington DC.

      Let's get the word out about this very special showing. Invite a
      friend
      or neighbor that might be interested in learning something about the
      prison industrial complex.

      See you there,
      Nancy