Support workers' rights regardless of immigration status

  • Gretchen Begley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2002
      Hi. I know you believe in the rights of workers to
      organize and to work without exploitation and discrimination.
      Help strengthen all California workers' rights, rights
      threatened by a recent U.S. Supreme Court decision.
      Let your elected representatives know that all California
      workers, regardless of immigration status, should be
      covered by California's labor, employment and civil
      rights laws

      http://ga1.org/campaign/SB1818?rk=rp1S1lp1z1qtW