Latin@ Coalition Forum Feb. 15th

  • benjamin ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      The Latin@ Coalition for Peace with Justice (LCPJ) is calling on all
      activists, organizers and allies to attend our first Community forum of the
      year 2002. We ask that people who receive this message forward it out to
      others!! Help build the Anti-War Movement in the Latin@ community.

      Commuity Forum:

      ---How can we build and support an anti-war/pro-peace movement in the
      community?
      ---How is the war effecting the undocumented immigrant community?
      ---What are our civil rights during this period?

      Panelists include:
      Rev. Luis Barrios, La Iglesia san Romero
      Rosita Romero, Centro de desarollo de la mujer Dominicana
      Frank Morlaes, Lower Eastaide Activist

      When: Friday Feb. 15th, 2002 at 6:30pm
      Where: 2005 Amsterdam Avenue 2nd floor (between w159th-w160th St.)

      For more info. contact: 718-601-4751 or email LatinCPJ@...