2013 Fall Fund Raising Appeals from National Immigrant Solidarity Network

  • borderactions
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
      PeaceNOWar.net

      2013 Fall Fund Raising Appeals from National Immigrant Solidarity Network, Peace NO War Network, ActionLA Coalition and Activist Video!

      Please Support our 2013 Immigrant Rights, Labor Rights, Peace and Justice Campaigns!

      1. On-Line: https://org2.salsalabs.com/o/7315/donate_page/actionla-nisn

      2. Write your check pay to:
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network/AFGJ (For Immigrant Solidarity Projects) or

      ActionLA/AFGJ (For Peace & Justice projects)

      And send your check to:
      ActionLA

      P.O. Box 751
      South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751

      Dear peace and justice activists:

      We 're truly appealing for your financial supports to National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and our sister projects: ActionLA Coalition and Peace No War Network. If you didn't donate last year, please help us and donate NOW!

      For the 2013 we’re continue organizing the following major projects:

      - New ActionLA.org website

      - ActivistVideo.org and e-activism.org development

      - New PeaceNOWar.net and ActionLA.org webpage

      - New features for ImmigrantSolidarity.org webpage

      - Immigrant Solidarity Network Monthly Immigration Alert! newsletter

      - Immigrant counter-recruitment campaign

      - International and China-U.S. bi-national peace & justice solidarity campaigns

      - Internship and community education projects.

      For the past 8 years, we had organized several historical camapigns includes:

      - MayDay 2006-2011 National Immigrant Workers Mobilization! Wear White T-Shirt,organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights! WE ARE ALLHUMANS! NO ONE IS ILLEGAL! http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/MayDay2010/

      - 4/10-12, 2009 Chicago,IL: NISN National Grassroots Immigrant Strategy Conference http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org/2009Conference/

      - May Day 2007/2008 national Mobilization for Immigrant Rights http://www.MayDay2007.org http://www.MayDay2008.org

      - Education materials for immigrant rights campaigns, includes a new video webpage for immigrant rights: http://www.immigrantvideo.net

      - July 27-29 National Immigrant Solidarity Network immigrant rights conference at Richmond , VA. http://www.2007Conference.net and the adoption of national immigrant campaign strategy for 2007-2008 [Read]

      - antiwar mobilizations, community and labor rights campaigns

      While we'd successfully raised some money from on-line appeal, but we had been getting LESS money then last year.

      If you can help us, please DONATE to us NOW!

      We are volunteers-based organization and All donations will be use for funding the important projects of: ActionLA, Peace No War Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network, and supports the upcoming immigrant campaigns, peace and justice work and student labor internship projects next year, and the development of our new on-line activism tools: http://www.ActivistVideo.org

      All donations are tax deductible!

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network, ActionLA and Peace No War Network are volunteer-based organization, working on many major projects across the country to support peace, justice, labor, youth and immigrant rights. Please visit our coalition web pages: http://www.PeaceNoWar.net http://www.ActionLA.org and http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org

      Write your check pay to:

      And send your check to:
      ActionLA

      P.O. Box 751
      South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751

      Please support us! Every dollar counts!

      Together, We'll Build A New Immigrant Rights/Civil Rights Movements!

      Lee Siu Hin

      National Coordinator/Co-Founder

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org
      ActionLA Coalition http://www.ActionLA.org