I just returned to LA from my China! (Lee Siu Hin, Immigrant Solidarity Network)

  • borderactions
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
      Dear all:

      Greeting from Los Angeles, CA USA!

      I just returned to home from my long China-US bi-national activist working trip 2012-2013 yesterday!

      I'll write you more updates about my trip soon , but my first and most important work today will be promote and organize the upcoming May Day 2013 national immigrant worker rights march 2013!

      If you have any updates and your May Day 2013 information, please send to me: activistweb@... ASAP!

      In solidarity!

      Lee Siu Hin

      National Coordinator