Fwd: Please Help!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012

    From: martyn.9@...
    To: info@...
    Sent: 2012/8/22 0:10:02 China Standard Time
    Subj: Please Help!
    I am a victim of America’s broken Immigration and Naturalization system and stories like mine are being ignored by the public. As champions in the fight for Immigrant rights, I urge you to read the attached letter and help me bring voice to this unique perspective.  In the attached letter, I provide a detailed account of my life as an immigrant in America, whose status has been pending for 20 years.  You may note that I emphasize repeatedly the fact that I am not an “illegal” immigrant; rather one of many that the system has trapped in perpetual limbo.
    It is my hope that through my advocacy and awareness campaign POM-J Stays; I am able to join forces with organizations like yours, to change the prevailing immigrant narrative.  Please consider supporting me in this momentous endeavor.  For any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact me by telephone at 310-463-6706 or email at martyn.9@....
    Kindest Regards,
    Prinston O. Martyn, Jr.
    National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org
    Action LA Network http://www.ActionLA.org