Vigil on Sunday!--invitation from Coalition For World Peace (L.A.)

  • C.I.S.P.E.S.
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2001
      An invitation to the peace and human rights community---------
      Join us in a gathering at Griffith Park on Sunday, September 16 at 5:00 p.m.
      ======A Vigil For Peace======and Sharing======
      Gather at 5:00 p.m. at the Merry-Go-Round in Griffith Park
      "In the wake of Tuesday, September 11th's tragedy, let us united to express
      our need and desire for peace. Our compassion for innocent lives lost fill
      us with grief. We are hurt and we want our community to come together so we
      can heal."
      =====No more innocent lives must be lost========================
      [enter the park on Riverside Drive near the fountain...proceed to open field
      and look for the merry-go-round the peace vigil]
      THE COALITION FOR WORLD PEACE-(meeting in the Peace Center, Los Angeles)