May Day 2012: National Mobilization For Immigrant Workers Rights!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2012

      May Day 2012

      National Mobilization For Immigrant Workers Rights!

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org

      Please send your May Day 2012 action report to info@...

      We are calling A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement! Wear White T-Shirt; organize local actions to support immigrant worker rights!

      1. No to anti-immigrant legislation, police surveillance and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
      2. No to militarization of the border.
      3. No to the private prison, immigrant detention and deportation.
      4. No to the guest worker program.
      5. No to the NDAA.
      6. Yes to a path to legalization without condition for undocumented immigrants NOW.
      7. Yes to speedy family reunification.
      8. Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
      9. Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
      10. Yes to the education and LGBTQ immigrant legislation.

      We encourages everyone to actively linking our issues with different struggles: wars in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine & Korea with sweatshops exploitation in Asia as well as in Los Angeles, New York; international arm sales and WTO, FTAA, NAFTA & CAFTA with AIDS, hunger, child labors and child solider; as well as multinational corporations and economic exploitation with racism and poverty at home—in order we can win the struggle together at this May Day 2012!

      Past May Day Actions:
      May Day 2010 Reports from Across the Country

      May Day 2010 Reports Home Page

      Los Angeles, May Day 2010

      May Day 2009 Photos & Essay Reports from around the World

      Download the PDF formated Report:
      http://www.immigrantsolidarity.org/MayDay2009Report/MayDay2009Report.pdf

      Chicago: (773)942-2268

      * join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:

      P.O. Box 751
      South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751