FREE TICKET FOR 10/29-30 LA Green Festival! PLEASE COME visit us at Booth #814!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      FREE TICKET FOR 10/29-30 Los Angeles Green Festival! PLEASE COME to Visit Immigrant Solidarity Network and Action LA at Booth #814!

      Please call: (626)695-3405

      Dear all:

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network and Action LA will be exhibit at the upcoming Los Angeles Green Festival Saturday - Sunday 10/29-30, 2011 at downtown LA convention center.

      We have some free tickets if you're interested to attend and visit our booth at #814.

      In addition, w're looking for volunteers to help us tabling (we'll buy you free food) for the event, for return we can share some of our space for your tabling :)

      If you're interested, please call me: (626)695-3405.

      The LA Green Festival will be expect tens of thousands of visitors and over hundred speaking events--it'll be a event you cannot be missed! For more information http://www.greenfestivals.org/

      IN solidarity!

      Lee Siu Hin

      National Coordinator