Looking for Helping NISN Tabling/Volunteers for LA Green Festival Oct 29-30

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2011
      Dear all:

      National Immigrant Solidarity Network and Action LA will be exhibit at the upcoming Los Angeles Green Festival Saturday - Sunday 10/29-30, 2011 at downtown LA convention center.

      We're looking for volunteers to help us tabling (free food included) for the event, as well as share some space for the tabling (exchange for help us tabling).

      If you're interested, please call me: (626)695-3405.

      The LA Green Festival will be expect tens of thousands of visitors and over hundred speaking events--it'll be a event you cannot be missed! For more information http://www.greenfestivals.org/

      IN solidarity!

      Lee Siu Hin

      National Coordinator