LA Green Festival: Updates & Next Meeting Aug. 25

  • Lee Siu Hin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2011
    LA Green Festival: Updates & Next Meeting Aug. 25

    Dear all:

    Greeting from Shanghai, China! Middle of my China-U.S. Solidarity Working Trip!

    We'll be exhibit at the upcoming very exciting Los Angeles Green Festival at October 29-30, 2011.(http://www.greenfestivals.org)

    Our network: Action LA Network and National Immigrant Solidarity Network has reserved a table for the event and applying speaking schedule on immigrant rights, labor rights and tech activism.

    I would like to invite you to table at our booth and propose a speaking topic for the event, please send me e-mail: info@... or ActivistWeb@...

    LA Green Festival Committee will be organizing a planning meeting at Thursday August 25th 7-9 PM, if you would like to attend, please RSVP: info@..., ActivistWeb@..., laurie@...

    Thursday, August 25
    7-9 pm