Peace Prayer

  • Paul Tifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
      Where there is hatred, let me sow charity;
      Where there is injury, pardon;
      Where there is error, the truth;
      Where there is doubt, the faith;
      Where there is despair, hope;
      Where there is darkness, light; and
      Where there is sadness, joy.
      O, Divine Master,
      Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
      To be understood as to understand;
      To be loved as to love;
      For it is in giving that we receive;
      It is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
      And it is in dying to ourselves that we are born to eternal life.
      Amen.