Great FTAA Analysis Report by Maude Barlow

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2001
      Great FTAA Analysis Report by Maude Barlow

      It's a long article by Maude Barlow, need to download and open with notepad,
      but a wealth of information and I am highly recommended to read it.

      Lee Siu Hin

      2001 Border Actions Committee
      Mexico-US Border Mass Mobilization
      LIBERATE THE BORDER,
      NO MORE BLOCKADES!
      April 20-22 2001
      Tijuana - San Diego, and beyond...
      Tel: (626)403-2530
      e-mail: BorderActions@...
      http://www.actionla.org/border.htm

      Please Subscribe the Border01 List Group!
      Send e-mail to:
      Border01-subscribe@egroups.com