Protests in LA: STOP SB1070

  • Ron Gochez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      Please help us spread the word! In LA, we have to do our part to let the Federal Government know that we hold them (the DEMOCRATS) responsible for what's happening in AZ and all over the nation! Arpaio, Brewer and the rest of the Republicans couldn't be doing all of this if Obama and the Democrats had kept true to their promises of Immigration Reform!

      STOP SB1070 in AZ!
      STOP the Democratic Party's attacks 287(g), E-Verify, Safe Communities...etc... on our communities!!

      Ron Gochez
      Social Justice Educator/Community Organizer

      WHAT:     Protests and Press Conference in LA to STOP Arizona SB1070!

      WHEN:    Tuesday July 27th & AGAIN on Wednesday the 28th at 5:00PM!

      WHERE:  Downtown LA Federal building: 300 North Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.

      WHO:       Organized by the Southern California Immigration Coalition. Please help us spread the word!! And if you want to go to Arizona with us on Wednesday night, go to our website to reserve your seat!

      www.immigrationcoalition.org