4/15-17 Washington DC:Counter Action AGAINST Racist Tea Party Against Immigrants

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      4/15-17 Washington DC: Counter Actions AGAINST Racist Tea Party Against Immigrants

      Dear all:

      We just received an e-mail the far-right racist Tea Party and their call to action against immigrants during their Washington DC Tea Party events at 4/15-17 (see below)

      Please spread the word and if you know any one in the DC area can organize press conference or counter-protest against them.

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network

      http://www.againstamnesty.com/
       Friends of ALIPAC,

      Over 90% of the Tea Party attendees are with us on immigration enforcement and we have a mission to speak out against illegal immigration and against Obama's Comprehensive Amnesty push in Washington during Tea Party events April 15-17.

      We have very exciting news to release first of next week about this project, but right now we need your help.

      We hope that each of you will take immediate action on these three urgent items below.

      ITEM 1

      Please arrange your schedule to attend the Tea Party Against Amnesty event closest to you on April 15-17. Many of you do not have an event close by yet so please check in often, as new events are added each day. Also, see ITEM 3 for ways you can help increase the number of events near you. You will receive information about signs, tables and guest speakers soon. New events added daily at www.AgainstAmnesty.com

      ITEM 2

      Please use the resources we provide to make sure everyone you can contact has been invited and encouraged to sign up at www.AgainstAmnesty.com You can use the "Tell A Friend About Us" feature on the right side of the website, or you can forward this very e-mail to your contacts. If you are a Facebook or Twitter user, you can invite your friends using those as well. IT IS UP TO YOU TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE TO SIGN UP AT www.AgainstAmnesty.com We have 7,000 people so far and we need those numbers climbing each day between now and April 17

      ITEM 3

      This is a very important request that we truly need many of you to respond to.

      We need your help getting more events listed on our maps at www.AgainstAmnesty.com Right now, there are over 800 Tea Party events going on next week but only 32 are on our maps at this time.

      This is what we need you to do...

      Step 3-A Please go to one of the following websites or all of these websites to look for existing Tea Party events near you or in your state planned for April 15-17, 2010

      http://www.teapartypatriots.org/Today.aspx?date=4/15/2010

      http://taxdayteaparty.com/directory/

      http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/

      http://www.teapartynation.com/

      Step 3-B Please contact the event organizers in your state to say "I am one of over 7,000 people looking to attend a Tea Party event on April 15-17, but I'm looking for events that welcome and encourage racially inclusive Americans, signs, tables, groups, leaders, and guest speakers that oppose illegal immigration and Obama's Comprehensive Amnesty legislation in DC.'"

      Step 3-C If the organizers you locate and speak with by e-mail and phone agree to 'welcome and encourage' on our issue then we simply need them to e-mail the following info to

      INFO@...

      Organizer Name:
      Organizer Email:
      Organizer Phone: (not for display)
      Event Date
      Event Hours
      Event Location, street add, city, state, zip
      Event Location Description:

      Please consider taking immediate action on items 1, 2, and 3 to get the ball rolling and be ready for our next activism alert.

      Please keep in mind that very powerful political forces on the left and right are at work trying to divide and confuse the American public.

      The corrupt left is trying to defame the Tea Party attendees in the exact same way they have always attacked our immigration enforcement movement. They are making false claims that our fellow Americans are evil, racist, and violent.

      The corrupt right is trying to take over the Tea Party movement and steer the movement away from secure borders and immigration enforcement issues and into supporting "Freedom" for Global corporations that will import all the cheap illegal labor they want. These people on the right are one step away from trying to get the Tea Party leaders supporting NAFTA and CAFTA concepts.

      We will not concede any political battlefield to the enemies of the American public on either the right or the left upper echelons!

      ALIPAC and 25 immigration enforcement groups helped build the Tea Party movement (in 2009) into the respected political force it is today.

      Let's pull Americans together of every race, political party, and walk of life to stand together against the corruption in Washington that is destroying our nation.

      William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
      www.alipac.us
      www.AgainstAmnesty.com

      PS: Feel free to ask questions, seek feedback, post reports, suggestions, or anything you need at our activism tracking link....
      http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1039873.html#1039873

      Chicago: (773)942-2268

      P.O. Box 751
      South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! Listserv, go to webpage https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      **Please join our following listservs:

      Asian American Labor Activism Alert!
      send-e-mail to: api-la-subscribe@...
      or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/api-la

      New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania areas immigrant workers information and alerts
      send e-mail to: nyc-immigrantalert-subscribe@...
      or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/nyc-immigrantalert

      US-Mexico Border Information/Alert!
      send e-mail to: Border01-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Virginia state-wide immigrant organizing e-mail list, send- e-mail to: va-immigrantrights-subscribe@... or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/va-immigrantrights

      Chicago/Midwest/Great Lake Region Immigrant List, please send e-mail to: chicago-immigrantrights@...
      or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/chicago-immigrantrights

      Immigrant Detention & Deportation Alert!
      visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-immigrantdetention

      send e-mail to: isn-immigrantdetention-subscribe@...