California DNA Project

  • Gina DeBaca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010

      Greetings All:

       I’m not sure who would be interested in this, but apparently there is a Federally funded project that is available to help overturn possible

      wrong convictions, based on DNA evidence.

      They’ve just started looking for cases, and they found my website and contacted me yesterday.  Please review the attached letter to see if there is anyone you know of that would be interested in this project.

       They are going to be working with the Innocence Project.

      They apparently need to get the word out.  The investigator I spoke to asked that this information be distributed as widely as possible, so feel free to forward this information to any of your e-groups, etc.

      (IFC_Local, for instance).

      Sincerely,
      Nancy R.