Happy Luna New Year 2010 of Tiger from Lee Siu Hin!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2010
      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.actionla.org%2Factionla_images%2FAD%2F2010Tiger-5.jpg&t=1516292033&sig=vobu3njupQcq4G10R_xv0g--~D

      Greeting from Zhuhai, China! I'll be coming back to Los Angeles from my long bi-national China-U.S. Solidarity working trip next week.

      I would like to represent National Immigrant Solidarity Network, Peace NO War Network, Action LA Network and the staffs of our Activist Design Studio wishes you a happy Luna New Year 2010 of Tiger!
      (Sunday Feb 14)!

      The Luna New Year (Commonly know as "Spring Festival" in China) widely celebrated around Asia--is the most important holiday for over est. 1.5 billion people. For the past two weeks several hundred millions of people across China had return to their home with their families--hope for a happy, prosperous and joyful coming year.

      http://www.actionla.org/actionla_images/AD/2010festaval-eng.swf
      Click HERE to view our Happy New Year animation

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org
      Peace NO War Network http://www.PeaceNOWar.net
      Action LA Network http://www.ActionLA.org
      Activist Video Service http://www.ActivistVideo.org

      Activist Design Studio--a proud member of Green Americahttps://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.actionla.org%2Factionla_images%2FAD%2FGreenAmericaLogo.gif&t=1516292033&sig=g7GbTh_pyFgvaorvkuXigA--~D

      Socially Responsible Activist-Based Webpage Design Service

      Toll-Free: (1)-888-635-3307

      https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.actionla.org%2Factionla_images%2FAD%2F2010Tiger-6.jpg&t=1516292033&sig=J0i7Upg3eB6Uy47N94H5eg--~D