2/20 in Santa Monica: Townhall on Immigration Reform

  • Gina DeBaca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010

      Townhall on Immigration Reform

      Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 10:00am - 12:00pm

      at Lincoln Middel School, 1501 California Avenue, Santa Monica, CA

      A townhall with Senator Barbara Boxer and House Leadership Congressmen
      Xavier Becerra and Henry Waxman discussing the commitment in Congress
      for Immigration Reform in America.

      The time is now! No more retreat, no more delays, we were promised a
      Just and Humane Immigration Reform and together we need to deliver
      reform in 2010.

      Organized by the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles
      (CHIRLA), Clergy and Laity United for Economic Justice (CLUE), Consejo
      de Federaciones Mexicanas (COFEM), Asian Pacific American Legal Center
      (APALC), National Korean American Service and Education Consortium
      (NAKASEC) and many others.

      For more information, please contact Rey Barrera at 213.353.1342 or
      Horacio Arroyo at 323.375.4674.

      Sincerely,
      Gina DeBaca
      -Mother For Justice-

      "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
      will make violent revolution inevitable."
      John F. Kennedy

      Facebook event listing:
      http://www.facebook .com/DetentionWa tchNetwork? ref=ts#!/ event.php? eid=316683086342&index=1
      Upcoming event listing: http://bit.ly/ 96ePeP