May Day & Immigration Conference: COALITION meeting this Sunday!! 11:00AM

  • Ron Gochez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      JOIN US!!! ALL HONEST PEOPLE ARE WELCOMED!!

      Next Southern CA Immigration Coalition meeting

      Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:00AM

      Location: Centro Cultural Francisco Villa
      2100 Maple Ave. LA, CA 90011

      (In front of Santee Education Complex)

      323-602-3480

      We had a successful march on Saturday, March 28th where we came out to the streets once again to remind our community that we as a people are still organizing and fighting to pressure the US Government to STOP THE MIGRA RAIDS and for a FULL LEGALIZATION for EVERYONE. Our coalition had a VERY strong and clear political line that resonated well with the people on the streets. We passed out thousands of fliers for the April 11th Conference and for the May Day march! Thank you to all of you who showed up!!

      Now, the work continues!! We have 2 major events coming up in exactly on month!! We now have about 40 speakers confirmed for the April 11th Conference and this Sunday we will approve the final Program for the Conference! We will also give an update about what other coalitions we will be working with to organize the Mega March on May 1, 2009!

      Please make the effort to show up to this VERY important meeting!

      Join us this Sunday to continue advancing this work!!
      We now count with more than 40 organizations in Southern CA that are part of our coalition!! The work is growing but we still need MORE people and MORE organizations to join the Coalition!!!

      See you this Sunday at 11:00AM!! Show up early to get a seat...at the last meeting we again ran out of chairs by 11:10am!!

      Hasta la Victoria SIEMPRE!! VENCEREMOS!!

      Ron Gochez
      Social Justice Educator/Community Organizer
      Union Del Barrio
      Southern CA Immigration Coalition