Wecome to The New American Dream

  • nwestiowa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      www.newamericandream.net

      The New American Dream

      This Week's Feature Interviews

      Monday - Lynn Berg, actor, of New York City — political art thrives in times like these

      Tuesday - Richard D. Brinkman, of Edmonton 911 Truth

      Wednesday - Ian Woods, editor of Global Outlook magazine

      Thursday - William Meyers, American independent book publisher

      Friday - Rick Smith, radio host

      The New American Dream
      ... because we are allowed to ask questions

      www.newamericandream.net

      THE New American Dream

      As Americans, as human beings, we are allowed to ask questions:

      About war, about 9/11, about JFK, MLK, Wellstone, Waco, OKC — UFOs, Bigfoot, landing on the moon.

      We are about dreaming a New American Dream — based on truth in our history books and bread on the table of the poor.

      Please, join us.

      The New American Dream team

      www.newamericandream.net

      —Mike Palecek