press kit for trafficking conferences

  • Pamela Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Does anyone know where I could get a press kit that offers guidance on reporting about trafficking? A friend is planning an upcoming conference on trafficking and would really appreciate it. Private replies please, thank you in advance!

      Pamela Genghiní Hernández

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.