Chicago NISN Immigrant Rights E-Mail List & Immigrant Hotline Created!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2009
      Chicago, Mid-West, Great Lake Region Immigrant Rights Information and Action Alerts! Created!

      NISN Chicago Hotline Created!

      chicago-immigrantrights@...

      Phone: (773)942-2268

      We just created the e-mail list for National Immigrant Solidarity Network (NISN) Chicago, IL chapter. And NISN hotline for Chicago area. The list will cover Chicago, Mid-West and Great Lake Region area.

      (This is announcement list for the Chicago/Midwest/Great Lake region , all e-mail will be moderated)

      **PLEASE COME!! 4/10-12, 2009 Chicago,IL: NISN National Grassroots Immigrant Strategy Conference http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org/2009Conference/
      Hotline: (773)942-2268

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator

      Chicago: (773)942-2268

      P.O. Box 751
      South Pasadena, CA 91031-0751

      (All donations are tax deductible)

      *to join the immigrant Solidarity Network daily news litserv, send e-mail to:
      isn-subscribe@...
      or visit: https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn

      *a monthly ISN monthly Action Alert! Listserv, go to webpage https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/isn-digest

      Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you now.