Thank you all for your help

  • Pamela Hernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      I was pleasantly surprised to receive so many tips and bits of information to help this young man I wrote about earlier this week from Guatemala. Thank you all for taking the time to share your insider info with me, his family has told me that just having information on places to turn for help has lifted his spirits and he's now better able to make choices and take care of himself during this tough situation.

      I don't know L.A., but if any of you need information on the El Paso/Juarez area, or in the Albuquerque area please do not hesitate to ask!

      Mil gracias y abrazos,

      Pamela