12/5: ActionLA, Immigrant Solidarity Network Year End Apartment Party!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2008
      ActionLA, National Immigrant Solidarity Network Year End Apartment Party!

      Dear Los Angeles activists:

      We would like to invite you to come to our annual year-end apartment party Friday December 5th at South Pasadena!

      This is our apartment's year-end party with freinds, music, food and drinks to share our passions!

      Friday December 5th 8:00 PM - you drop
      1013 Mission Street Apt #4 (2nd floor)
      South Pasadena, CA 91030

      * Public Transportation: Metro Gold Line Mission Street station, apartment is just across the street
      * Parking: park at the public parking lot enter from Mission Street and Fairview Ave.

      Please bring some food and drinks!

      For more information, please call: (626)695-3405

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator
      National Immigrant Solidarity Network http://www.ImmigrantSolidarity.org
      ActionLA Coalition http://www.ActionLA.org
      Peace NO War Network http://www.PeaceNOWar.net

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
        ActionLA, Immigrant Solidarity Network Year End Apartment Party!

        Dear Los Angeles activists:

        We would like to invite you to come to our annual year-end apartment party Friday December 5th at South Pasadena!

        This is our apartment's year-end party with music, food and drinks!