Re: [Border01] organizing meetings

  • michael merely 1969
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      Seems silly to have two meetings. Let's all meet together and then have
      plenty of breakout time for committees. This is what we've done before.
      What do other people think?

      Dorit was scheduling a room for the general meeting and I encouraged her
      to see about scheduling it at Global Exchange at the same time since she
      hadn't heard back from our regular meeting place yet.

      -Michael