CHRISTIAN RAMIREZ FREED AFTER 6 HOURS!

  • usmexborder@afsc.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2008
      To all supporters and allies of the Raza Rights Coalition and the American Friends Service Committee,

      We would like to report that at 10:00pm August 5th 2008 Human Rights Activist Christian Ramirez was free
      after nearly 6 hours of unjustified detention by Department of Homeland Security- Customs and Border Protection (Border Patrol).

      After hundreds of calls from across the country to the Imperial Beach Border Patrol Station to ensure the release of activist Christian Ramirez, the Border Patrol released Mr. Ramirez at 10pm without charges.

      The Raza Rights Coalition and the American Friends Service Committee thanks all that supported and ensured the release of Christian Ramirez.