RE: (stop-ftaa) Cross border organizing meeting

  • chalice
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      That's the same date and time as the Bay Area Coalition General Meeting--it would be great if you would attend the general meeting and re-schedulke the other so that those of us who would like to attend both can!

      Cheers!

      Mary Bull
      Save the Redwoods/Boycott the Gap Campaign
      252 Frederick Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
      chalice@... 415-731-7924 http://www.gapsucks.org

      FOR REDWOODS & WORKERS:
      BOYCOTT GAP, BANANA REPUBLIC, & OLD NAVY!!!

      FOR PEOPLE & PLANET: STOP THE FTAA!!! http://www.stopftaa.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        Seems silly to have two meetings. Let's all meet together and then have
        plenty of breakout time for committees. This is what we've done before.
        What do other people think?

        Dorit was scheduling a room for the general meeting and I encouraged her
        to see about scheduling it at Global Exchange at the same time since she
        hadn't heard back from our regular meeting place yet.

        -Michael