A Compromise Resolution on the Homeland Security Depts. "Eugenics Barrier"
- A Compromise Resolution on the Homeland Security Depts. "Eugenics
1. The Homeland Security Department wants to build a "Eugenics
Barrier and Wall" along the Mexico/U.S. Border...to keep an accursed
group from entering the United States.
2. There are 2 ways for "Eugenics Barriers" to suceed.
A. by building physical barriers to entry of those accursed.
B. by sterlizing or barring the marriage licensing of those
3. A "Eugenics" fence, wall, barrier, or any form of physical
barrier is historically a false response and mostly a mild form of
racism and is not acceptable.
4. Sterlization of or barring marriage to an accursed group is the
most insidious form of racims, and should not be a road that Homeland
Security wants to travel on.
Therefore, be it resolved,
1. That Homeland Security Department not wanting to be overtly or
even covertly using insidious forms of racism, or choosing
historically false responses to bar entrace of an accursed group to
the United States...that is known to be not acceptable to all U. S.
citizenry anyway, should fund and build green zones along the Mexican
Border with the United States.
2. That this "environmentally acceptabale and friendly" green zones
will make for easier stationary camera, stationary infra red,
stationary sound barrier surveillance, with easy access and capture
of those attempting illegal entry by Border Patrol agents, and photo
reconnaissance by "quiet while in flight" - remote controlled aerial
vehicles...that are more acceptable to U.S. citizenry.
3. That these green zones should include statues of Immigration
liberty and friendship.
Consider presenting this as a City, county, State resolutions
Al Soto (c) 04/02/08