REMINDER: 3/11 8 PM EST Immigrant Solidarity Network National Conf Call

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      REMINDER: 3/11 8 PM EST Immigrant Solidarity Network National Conf Call To Discuss May Day 2008 Organizing

      Tue 3/11 8:00 PM EST (5:00 PM PST)
      1-712-432-2455  (Lake Park, IA)
      Participant Code: 105275

      Initial Agenda:

      1) May Day 2008 organizing
      Jesse Diaz from Los Angeles March 25th Coalition about May Day organizing at Washington DC
      David Schmidt from San Diego, CA, "Si Se Puede Immigrant Rights Organization"
      and other cities (New York, San Francisco)

      2) Immigrant Counter Recruitment Campaign (and linking to March 19th anti-war protest)
      Representatives from Coalition Against Militarization of School and others

      3) Out 4 Immigration (UAFA as well as the HIV Ban repeal)

      Dear Immigrant Rights Activists:

      We would like to invite you to join our next national conference to discuss May Day 2008 National Mobilizations for Immigrant Rights! as well as other issues that affects our communities.

      Please join our national May Day 2008 organizing e-mail list!

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator