Marcos Gutierrez, Hecho en America

  • dorinda moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008

      Marcos Gutierrez

      Welcome to Marcos Guti�rrez oficial website!
      Thank you for your visit.

      Marcos Gutierrez

      Welcome and thank you for visiting our web site. As you can read in the biographical section, I have been working in the media since 1968. Most of the programming has been community-based and informative.

      Presently, I am on the air on Radio 1010 in San Francisco, 990 in Sacramento and 1540 In Seattle, Washington. The programming consists of news, interviews with news-makers, discussions of issues of the day and primarily the voices of our public.

      We have two programs, Hecho en California (Made in California) Monday-Friday from 9:00-11:00 am and Donde Esta Marcos?(Where is Marcos?) 4:00-5:00 pm. We also have special programming on Saturdays from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm.

      We buy the time from Multi-Cultural Radio Broadcasting and re-sell to sponsors who want to invest in grass-roots advertising  and at the same time support our Mission. MGP (Marcos Gutierrez Productions) is the largest time-broker on the stations which means we can deliver the largest audience.

      The concept behind Hecho en California is to highlight information pertaining to "making it" in California. Our shows cover immigration, political power, the Chicano Movement, Latino America and the acquisition of wealth through investments and opportunities found in this country.

      Our mission stems from my doctoral degree at the University of San Francisco's Education Department. My dissertation, titled "Toward the 21st Century: Radio and TV and the Latino Community" concluded that we as Latinos have very little access to independent media which caters to the true needs of the our people. This is a need we are trying to fill.

      Radio Internet
      Listen to Marcos Guti�rrez on the Internet.

      Espa�ol | English | Negocios |

      Marcos Gutierrez Productions
      All Rights Reserved ~ Copyright � 2006 US A
      Cell: 1.650.740.1910
      Fax: 1.650.992.1222 - Messages: 1.650.992.1680
      Email: marcos@...