9/12 Hesperia, CA: Minutemen Out from Victor Valley Airshow!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
      9/12 Hesperia, CA: Minutemen Out from Victor Valley Airshow!

      Dear immigrant right activists:

      I just got a call from Hillary, a reporter from Victorville Daily Press telling me that the Victor Valley Airshow organizer had decided to cancel Minutemen tabling at their air show this weekend (and returning them their tabling fee)--this is good news for our fight against the Minutemen!

      We thanks the activists who spared the word and people cannot ignore our voice.

      Let's keep our hope and spirit to continue fight for immigrant rights and fight against anti-immigrant racism!

      Lee Siu Hin
      National Coordinator