Re: TODAY PLEASE JOIN ELVIRA//TODOS SOMOS ELVIRA//WED BORDER

  • dorinda moreno
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007

      Enrique Morones wrote:

      TODOS SOMOS ELVIRA

      Join Elvira Arellano, BORDER ANGELS and others at the San Ysidro, “pedestrian port of entry” to say TODOS SOMOS ELVIRA ARELLANO, Wednesday September 12th @ 1200 noon.

      Having just welcomed Elvira upon her return to Tijuana,  she will join us at Border Crossing this Wednesday for a prayer vigil in support of Humane Immigration Reform.  NO MORE RAIDS, NO MORE DEATHS AT BORDER, NO MObRE SEPARATIONS OF FAMILY.

      Elvira is also asking that we do not shop this Wednesday and we join other cities such as Chicago and Los Angeles in solidarity for Humane Immigration Reform. Meanwhile her son Saul will be in Washington DC this Wednesday visiting Congress.

      For more info:

      Enrique Morones

      Border Angels

      P.O. Box 86598