Help! i need advice on crossing the border

  • Buddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hello to everyone in the group...i need help on crossing the mexican-
      usa ( san diego ) border, to help my best friend from Chile come
      thru.We are both depressed about this matter, and if anyone out there
      can offer me good, sound advice...i would appreciate it very
      much.Wehave tried to go the legal route-but to no avail-its just too
      costly,complicated, and time consuming. We were going to try the san
      diego route. All responses, will help me greatly.
      thanks for letting me post this.
      tony