Support Rev. Barrios/PRican PP Jopse Perez Gonzalez

  • ProLibertad Campaign
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:24 AM
      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign
      http://www.prolibertadweb.com
      ProLibertad@... and Prolibertad.Campaign@...
      ProLibertad Freedom Line: 718-601-4751

      COURT DATE FOR REVEREND LUIS BARRIOS
      MONDAY, MAY 7,2007 @ 8:30 A.M
      100 CENTER STREET PART C
      MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

      A DAY FOR JUSTICE, PEACE AND SOLIDARITY
      Let it shine....Let it shine.
      By Coming to the Court on may 7, 2007 @ 8:30 a.m

      URGENTLY! RIGHT NOW WE NEED YOU TO:

      Respond this email confirming your attendance or your commitment to reach
      out to your families / friends to be at the court house on may 7,2007

      Re-send this email to your friends and contacts

      Call or write your protest to Manhattan District Attorney, Robert M.
      Morgenthau at (212) 335-9000 or One Hogan Place, New York, N.Y 10013 and
      demand he drop the charges against Rev. Luis Barrios.

      JOSE PEREZ GONZALEZ FREEDOM FUND!!

      The ProLibertad Freedom Campaign is calling for the formation of the Jose
      Perez Gonzalez Freedom Fund!!

      Puerto Rican Political Prisoner Jose Perez has contacted ProLibertad
      be-cause he needs money for day to day living and to work on his beloved art
      projects. Jose has been a model prisoner, teacher, leader and friend to many
      of his brothers behind the walls. In order for him to communicate with
      friends/family/legal counsel and to continue his art project he needs our
      support!!

      WE NEED YOUR GENEROSITY!! ProLibertad will collect the money for him and
      send it to his commissary account in Des Moines, Iowa. Our goal is to raise
      $500 by the end of Freedom Month for Jose Perez Gonzalez. We are calling on
      all individuals and organizations to make a donation!!

      Please email us and let us know that you donated!! We are going to send Jose
      Perez Gonzalez a letter with the list of the individuals and organizations
      that donated to his fund; he wants to be able to thank everyone
      individually!!

      We are asking all freedom-loving AND justice-believing people to send a
      donation (any amount between $20-whatever you can) to the following address:

      IFCO/ProLibertad
      418 W145th St.
      New York, N.Y. 10031

      Please endorse the check or money order to: IFCO/ProLibertad and write �Jose
      Perez Gonzalez Freedom Fund� in the memo section.

      Jose Perez Gonzalez was born on January 14th, 1968 and is from Ponce, Puerto
      Rico; he is the son of a butcher and his mother is retired government
      worker. He is married with three children. He is a member of Mayaguezano por
      La Salud y el Ambiente. He was a civil disobedient and served three months
      in jail for his support activities. Jose was the only member of the Vieques
      12 who went to trial. He was found guilty and was sentenced to five years in
      jail. His release is 1/17/2008. Write to Jose Perez Gonzalez:

      Jos� P�rez Gonz�lez #21519-069,
      FCI Yazoo City MDC
      PO Box 5888
      Yazoo City, MS 39194